Monday, February 3, 2014

ISS DUNIYA SE DARTA HU MAI..!!

these few lines are written about why many people fail to express themselves publically..!! y dey don't want to open up..?? but i wrote these lines in Hindi , as i prefer Hindi to express my self better in that :P hope u like it.. !! please give Ur precious comments and views about it , as dis is my first post..!!OK here it goes:-




khud ko kholne se darta hu mai..!!!
naap-bhaap ke chalta hu mai,
kahi khol baitha mai apni kahani, 
toh ghayal dil pe,logo ke vaar se darta hu mai..!!
baad mai...pachtaane se bachta hu mai...
khud ko kholne se darta hu mai..!!!

tanhaai ke iss andhere kamre mai, akela bhatakta hu mai..

jee karta hai,iske har dwaar khol du..
lekin ujaale ke iss chatak rang se,darta hu mai..
jaha khilliyo ke prakash mai, akela tadapta hu mai..!!

khud ko kholne se darta hu mai..!! 




                          -ankit suniyal (date -3rd Feb 2014)


                      ENGLISH TRANSLATION 
i m afraid of expressing my self..
dats y my moves r so calculated,
even if i will open up my story,
then i m afraid of ppl's attack on my injured heart..
i try to escape, so later i dont hv to regret
i m afraid of opening up myself..!!

in d dark room of loneliness,
i hit d walls alone,
i want to open each door of it,
but i m afraid of d brightness of light..
where in d laughs of others, i cry alone..!!
i m afraid of opening up myself..!!
 

2 comments: